Saturday, March 10, 2012

NTMS Challenge - DISNEY!

I know I just posted a Never Too Much Sparkle challenge yesterday, but I just made the deadline right under the wire. For this week's challenge, I am ahead of the game!

The challenge this week is Disney! After reading the challenge, t took me about half a second to decide what I was going to do. Cruella Deville is my favorite Disney villain of all time. I mean, who is more reprehensible than a woman who makes fur coats out of puppies?! Yet her style is awesome! I love to hate Cruella Deville.

I had a lot of fun putting together this Cruella Deville-inspired look. I'm only going to post this one photo this time because up close, it actually doesn't look that great, and I really only used three colors - red, black, and white... oh, and a little bit of blue.


FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste under eyes
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light 21
Benefit Hoola bronzer to contour cheeks

BOTH EYES:
TFSI
Right eye: Sugarpill Bulletproof on entire lid area up to brow
Right eye: Sugarpill Asylum on entire lid area up to brow
Left eye: Sugarpill Tako on entire lid area up to brow
Left eye: Sugarpill Lumi on entire lid area up to brow
Sleek Chaos palette - black on brows
Sephora Collection Mink false eyelashees
Sephora Atomic Volume mascara on lower lashes
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline on waterline and lining upper lash line

LIPS:
Estee Lauder Red Writer lip pencil
Sugarpill Asylum

7 comments:

  1. You do realize you look a LOT like Liz Taylor in
    this picture, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That is the most amazing compliment I've ever received. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This turned out great! And I agree, Cruella Deville is an amazingly fun character to hate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea using Asylum on your lips, it looks awesome! I'll have to try it :) This is so amazingly awesome! And those lashes are fabulous<33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy with the way Asylum turned out on my lips that I'll definitely be using it for lip color again!

      Delete