Friday, March 9, 2012

NTMS Challenge - Full On Goth!

This week's Never Too Much Sparkle challenge was "Full On Goth." Now, I am absolutely not goth, but I love to dress up and go to the goth clubs. I went to my first goth club about 24 years ago, and they've been my favorite clubs to go to ever since. I love the dark beauty of the clothing/fashion, I love the music, they're the best places for people-watching, and some of the best friends I've had I've met through the goth scene or at goth clubs. I even met my husband when he was a DJ at Club Onyx, a goth club in Denver.

I pulled out my husband's Halloween costume wig (don't ask) and had fun making a goth look tonight.

Jewelry is by Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.







FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste Under Eyes
Nars Sheer Matte foundation in Deauville
My Pretty Zombie 6MAM blush

EYES:
TFSI
Sugarpill Poison Plum on lid and beneath lower lash line
Sleek Curious Palette - purple shade as transition between crease and brow bone
Sugarpill Lumi on brow bone and in tear duct area
Sleek Curious Palette - black shade in crease and beneath lower lash line
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over Poison Plum and Sleek Curious palette black
Sugarpill Hysteric over Poison Plum on lid and beneath lower lash line
Sugarpill Stella over Sleek Curious black in crease
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack lining upper lashes and on lower waterline
Sephora Atomic Lash mascara
Le Club de Créateurs de Beauté black brow powder

LIPS:
Elizabeth Arden Smoky Black lip pencil lining outside of lips
NYX Prune lip pencil on inside of lips
Morgana Cryptoria Mystic gloss
Sugarpill Hysteric in center of lips

7 comments:

  1. I love this look! That lip color is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love wearing purples on my lips.

      Delete
  2. I love everything about this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fantastic job of this! I LOVE it! It's south fun to play around with extremes like this. It keeps it interesting.

    I want to try the Sleek palettes so badly but could never get an order to go through with a credit card. As my husband's English, I really should just have his mom or sister send them over but he already thinks I have more than enough makeup, which is true but you really can't ever have too much!

    W

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Whitney! I bought a few Sleek palettes from a blog sale and absolutely love them. I wish shipping from their site was cheaper. We're thinking about going to the UK next year, and if we do, I'm bringing an extra suitcase to stock up on UK makeup!

      Delete