Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pink & Brown LOTD

At least a month ago (probably longer), a friend gave me some mineral eye shadow samples from The All Natural Face. I finally got around to trying them out (sorry it took me so long, Karen!) I decided to pair them with one of my new Brazen Cosmetics lippies, and like the way the look turned out, soft and pretty. I really like The All Natural Face shadows - they wore really well all day long. The pink and brown shades I used blended into a really pretty plummy color, which I think looked really pretty. 

The sun was really, really bright, so if I looked washed-out or like I'm squinting, it's due to the sunshine. I love spring and all of the sunlight!








Beautiful earrings were a gift from Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer under eyes
Elishacoy Premium Gold BB Cream
MAC Transparent Finishing Powder
Darling Girl Virgin blush

EYES:
TFSI
The All Natural Face Pink Ice Storm on inner V and tear duct area
The All Natural Face Mauve-A-Lous on lid and blended into crease
The All Natural Face Swiss Chocolate in crease, outer V, and beneath lower lash line
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Macroviolet Fluidline to line upper lash line and lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Pink Treat lip liner
Brazen Cosmetics Burlesque gloss



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the eye look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah. I love how the pink and brown blended to make purple!

      Delete
  2. I think this is my favorite eye look you have done. That shade combination suits you so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Judi. I love it, too! I'll have to wear this again soon.

      Delete