Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pretty in Pink with MAC Strawberry Patch Crushed Metallic Pigments

I have been playing with my new MAC Crushed Metallic Pigments all week, but have been too busy to post looks. Things at work aren't quite so crazy today so I got home at a reasonable time, and now I have time to post today's look using the MAC Strawberry Patch Crushed Metallic Pigments. They're so pretty -- the photos don't remotely show how sparkly they are. I got several compliments today, so I'm not the only one who likes these colors!


I was going to pair my eyes with a pretty MAC lippie, but have been really wanting to wear my new Morgana Cryptoria gel lipstick, Aisling, so I went with that instead. I'm so glad I did. It's gorgeous!


The full face photos are first and the close-ups of my eyes are after them. 


(as always, click on each picture to view a larger image)



In each set of photos below, the photo taken in natural lighting is first and the photo taken with flash is second.












FACE:

Darling Girl Yellow Corrector under eyes

Benefit Erase Paste under eyes

MUFE Mat Velvet foundation #20

MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Finishing Powder

MAC Pinch O’ Peach blush


EYES:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy

MAC Brule on brow bone

MAC Star Crystal pigment on lid

MAC Strawberry Patch pigment in crease

MAC Moon Rose pigment in outer V

MAC Rose Light under lower lash line

Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid liner along upper lash line

Ben Nye MagiCreme Liner in MC-1 Black on  upper and lower waterline and lining outer 1/3 of lower lash line

Benefit They’re Real! mascara

Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown


LIPS:
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion

MAC Beet lip liner

Morgana Cryptoria Aisling gel lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty eye look! Those colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very flattering look for you!

    ReplyDelete