Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Shimmery Eyes Today!

The other day, I saw an absolutely gorgeous eye look by Mandy of Prettymaking blog. I think it's one of the prettiest eye looks I've ever seen, so I wanted to do my own version of it. I only have one of the colors, but that helped me do my own version of it. I like how it turned out, even though I blended the colors a bit too much and muddied them up a bit. Next time I try something like this, I'll try not to overblend.













FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer under eyes
Elishacoy Always Nuddy 24 BB Cream
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
ICING blush (no name)

EYES:
TFSI
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy all over eye area
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extensions in center of lid
Scaredy Cat Smooze on either side of Rapunzel
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on top of Smooze
Fyrinnae Madam & Eve on top of Smooze
Scaredy Cat Hera on inner 1/3, outer V, beneath lower lash line, and in crease
MAC Vanilla on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lash line and lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
NYX dark brown brow powder and brow wax (this wax SUX, I do not recommend!)

LIPS:
Brazen Cosmetics Shimmy gloss

5 comments:

  1. It is hard for me to blend on top of PE, so I commend you for your blending job! I know I wouldn't have been able to do it nearly as well! This looks is quite lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally can't blend over PE either. I'm not sure what happened today -- maybe my PE is broke! :D I've actually heard that Darling Girl's Glitter Glue is much much easier to use than PE and that you can easily blend over it, so that's on my wishlist for my next DGC order.

      Delete
  2. I saw that look Mandy did too! Such a beautiful look! Love your recreation of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hers was so knockout beautiful! I'm going to try again sometime. :D

      Delete
  3. So pretty! This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete