Monday, March 26, 2012

Soft, Simple Look of the Day

I know that just a couple of days ago, I raved about my new Etude House BB Cream. However, I had a sample of Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream, so I gave it a shot this morning, and I'm head-over-heels for it. I wish I wouldn't have gotten that Etude House BB Cream now! LOL This Elishacoy BB Cream did amazing things for my face -- it smoothed it out, making my skin look airbrushed and absolutely flawless with a lit-from-within glow that lasted all day long. Every time I passed a mirror today, I couldn't get over how beautiful my skin looked. I'm in love!


I had a whole different look in mind for today, but when I saw how amazing my skin looked, I didn't want to try attention to my eyes or lips, so I went with a really soft, simple, neutral look to help emphasize the awesomeness of my skin's near-perfect appearance.


These photos were taken 11.5 hours after I put on my makeup, which gives you an idea of how well the BB cream lasts! Even the blush on top of it lasted all day, which never happens! Because I took these photos at the end of the day, the lighting was a little funky, hence the slightly blurry first couple of photos. My camera was trying to force me to use flash and wouldn't believe me that there was enough natural lighting! As you can see, my hair's a little worse for the wear, but my skin never, EVER looks this phenomenal at the end of a long work day.







I actually wore MAC Venetian lipglass all day, but when I got home, I had a Brazen Cosmetics order in the mail, so I pulled out Lola and put it on for these pics. I love how beautiful Lola is -- it's completely different from what I was expecting based on the website swatches, but I really like it. it's described as "Sweet raspberry candy color with dazzling gold sparkles will make seductress satisfied. Semi-opaque, leaves a sexy stain on the lips that makes everyone want to take a bite. Yum!"

Amazing rainbow moonstone jewelry by Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.


FACE:
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Elishacoy Always Triple BB Cream
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
NARS Orgasm blush


EYES:
TFSI

MAC Brule eye shadow over entire eye area
MAC Vanilla pigment just beneath outer 1/2 of brow
MAC Shifting Sands pigment lightly patted on outer 1/3 of lid
BH Cosmetics gel liner in Night on upper lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown


LIPS:
Brazen Cosmetics Lola lip gloss

3 comments:

  1. That lipgloss is gorgeous, and your skin looks really amazing! I hate it when I discover a really great product after I've broken down and bought a different version... So sad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely going to buy this BB cream, too. It's beyond amazing!

      Delete