Monday, March 19, 2012

Two Looks with Shiro Cosmetics' Tribute Collection

I said on Friday that I'd post my Shiro Tribute Collection look on Saturday, but I completely failed to do so. I got so busy this weekend and didn't spend hardly any time at all online. I ended up doing two looks with Shiro's Tribute Collection -- one during the day Friday and one on Friday night. I'm posting both of them here.


First, the day look. 








I love how Brazen Cosmetics' gloss "Kiss Me, I'm Irish" looks over Morgana's Copper Patina lipstick!



FACE:
Darling Girl yellow corrector
Mineralogie Cream Concealer in U3
Laura Geller Spackle Tinted Under Makeup Primer in Bronze

2.   Dior Forever Foundation #20

Dior Forever Foundation #20
MAC Prep + Prime Translucent Powder
NARS Orgasm blush

EYES:
Meow i-prime
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Brule on brow bone
Shiro Baker’s Boy as transition between crease and brow bone and in tear duct area
Shiro Beyond The Fence in crease, outer V, and beneath outer ½ of lower lash line
Shiro Mockingjay on lid
Shiro Girl On Fire beneather inner ½ of lower lash line
BH Cosmetics Coffee gel liner lining upper lashes
Sephora Nano Eye Pencil in Coffee on waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Morgana Cryptoria Copper Patina Lipstick
Brazen Cosmetics Kiss Me, I’m Irish gloss

Next is the night look. Unfortunately, I didn't write down what I was wearing, so I only remember what I had on my eyes, a couple of which were from the Tribute Collection. The lid and duct area is Huntress, the crease is Ever In Your Favor, the brow bone was highlighted with MAC Brule, and the purple on my lower lash line was Shiro's Shinigami, which was a freebie with my order. On my lips, I wore Rock-a-Betty Beauty's Liquid Sin (purple) with Pestilence House (turquoise) over it. 

This isn't a color scheme that I typically wear, as I don't find it particularly flattering, but I was wearing this fun silver mesh top and wanted to go with a cool-toned look to go with it. I don't really care for how the overall look turned out, although each of the colors is pretty awesome in its own right. 








3 comments: