Monday, April 30, 2012

Bailes Rusos with MAC Cosmetics

I opened a new pot of MAC Blacktrack Fluidline today and I swear the heavens opened and I heard angels sing. Even if this one dries out before I'm halfway through with it, I'm still going to buy a new one at that point. Fresh Fluidline is so amazing. There's no point trying to deal with the gooey, sludgy, dried-up stuff just to save a few bucks by making it last longer. Also, there's no point using other brands.To me, they're just not worth it...unless they're a color that I don't have in MAC Fluidline.

I have a framed poster on the wall of my bedroom that is, to me, one of the prettiest combinations of color I've ever seen. I decided to use some of those colors in a look.








FACE:
Brazen Defy Gravity primer
Benefit Erase Paste under eyes
Lancome Eclat Miracle under eyes
MyFace Cosmetics Mymix Foundation (Fair 02)
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
Clinique Aglow blush

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone, inner nose bone, and around outside edges of eyes
MAC Shroom in tear duct area and inner 1/4 of lid
MAC Paradisco on second inner 1/4 of lid, and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Coppering on second outer 1/4 of lid and beneath middle 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Antiqued on outer 1/4 of lid, outer V area, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Sumptuous Olive in crease
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown on brows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Redwood lip liner pencil
MAC Fresh Moroccan lipstick



1 comment: