Friday, April 20, 2012

Bright Blue Liner & Muted Lip LOTD


I have a bad habit of running late for work. After showering this morning, I only had about 20 minutes left to do my makeup and hair and get dressed, so a quick makeup job was in order. I decided to go with a bright eyeliner and muted lip -- easy and fast, but doesn't make me look like a complete makeup slacker. I think it turned out nice.








FACE:
Brazen Cosmetics Defy Gravity primer
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NC25
Meow Cosmetics Mona Lisa Masterpiece blush

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Dawn Eyes Cosmetics How Sweet The Sound over entire lid, in crease, and very lightly under lower lashes
MAC Brule on brow bone
Sugarpill Royal Sugar to line upper lashes and outer half of lower lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara

LIPS:
Revlon Pink Truffle Lip Butter
Evil Shades Sugar Kisses in Frosted lightly dabbed on top of Pink Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment