Monday, April 9, 2012

Brown & Gold Look for Today

I've been wearing Fyrinnae's Rapunzel Had Extensions a lot lately. It's one of my all-time favorite eyeshadow colors. Today, I wanted to see what would happen if I paired it with browns, so I pulled out my Urban Decay Naked palette and used several of the neutral colors in it along with the RHE (which I placed directly on top of UD Smog), and love the way it turned out. When used with browns and other neutral colors, the RHE's pinky-peachy tone didn't show up at all. It was gold -- pure gold, and so shimmery and pretty.










FACE:
Mineralogie cream concealer #U3 under eyes
ElishaCoy Always Triple BB cream
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
Meow Mona Lisa Masterpiece blush

EYES:
TFSI
Urban Decay Smog on lid
Urban Decay Darkhorse in crease, outer V, beneath lower lash line
Urban Decay Virgin in inner V/duct area
Urban Decay Buck in upper crease
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy over Smog in center of lid
Fyrinnae Rapunzel Had Extension on top of PE in center of lid
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Vanilla lightly applied both underneath and above eyebrow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lashline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown

LIPS:
Morgana Cryptoria Love Lies Bleeding lipstick
Revlon Brown Sugar Lip Butter to tone down the red of Love Lies Bleeding

1 comment:

  1. RHE is one of my favorites! I wore it 3 times last week. :)

    ReplyDelete