Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Classic Smokey Eye Look

Today, I wore a classic smokey eye, which I don't think I've done since November or December. I think the classic smokey eye is one of the simplest, yet most attractive eye looks.

I really love Shiro's Team Buffy Intertube. I think it's one of the prettiest lippies ever.








FACE:
Tarte Dark Circle Defense in Fair-Light under eyes
ElishaCoy Always Nuddy #24 BB Cream
Rock-A-Betty Beauty Suck It Up face powder
Clinique Black Honey blush

EYES:
TFSI
L'Oreal Iced Latte Infallible Eyeshadow in inner V and on brow bone
L'Oreal Continuous Cocoa Infallible Eyeshadow on lid, blended into crease, and beneath lower lash line
Archetype Cosmetics Fool in the Rain on top of Continuous Cocoa
Ben Nye MagiCream eyeliner pencil in Black MC-1 smudged along upper lash line, smudged beneath lower lash line, and on upper and lower waterline (set on waterline with an unnamed black matte shadow from Sleek)
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Lingering brow pencil
L'Oreal Raven eyeshadow on brows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
Shiro Team Buffy Intertube

3 comments:

  1. Love this smokey eye, I am such a fan of jazzed up taupe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks stunning and so clssy, love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete