Friday, April 27, 2012

Hot Tramp, I Love You So! - MAC Rebel Lipstick

I went to the MAC store today to pick up some staples and exchange some Back2MAC empties. I ended up picking up two lipsticks with my B2Ms, and one is so incredibly beautiful I had to dedicate an entire post to it.

The MAC website describes Rebel as a "mid-tone cream plum." However, this isn't just any ordinary plum. It's more of a blue-base bright raspberry with plummy undertones -- at least on my skin!

Here it is in all its glory:


This is what it looks like on me in natural light: 

And this is what it looks like on me with flash:

I'm not sure how I lived without this lipstick before this! For me, it's the perfect bright berry shade that I can wear all year 'round. And when it wear away, it leaves a rich, deep stain, which I really love.

I'm so excited to have Rebel in my life!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! it's interesting to see what it looks like, I always thought this lipstick was like a super dark color. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily, this is such a pretty color, and I bet with your skin tone, you could wear it beautifully!

      Delete