Saturday, April 28, 2012

My First Accidental Dupe - Deborah Lippmann's Bad Romance Duped by Revlon Scandalous

I first came across the Deborah Lippmann nail polish Bad Romance a couple of weeks ago, and immediately pinned it on my Pinterest Nail Polish Wishlist. I don't typically like chunky glitter or hex glitter, but there is something about this polish that just grabbed me right away. I knew I'd never spend $18 on it, but I was still lemming it.

Then today, I was at Walgreens (taking advantage of their Sinful Colors $0.99 sale), when what did I spy with my little eye? Up at the checkout counter, was a bottle of Revlon's Scandalous. I took one look at it, and I knew I had found a dupe. I grabbed it, took it home, and immediately looked up Bad Romance for comparison, and yep, it's an exact dupe. I Googled it, and it appears other beauty bloggers have already made this discovery, but I hadn't, so I'm pretty excited to have made my first duplicate discovery.

I am very glad I only spent $5.49 instead of $18.

Anyway, here it is on my fingers. I love it!!!







This look was created with Seche Rebuild as a base coat, three coats of Revlon Scandalous, and one very thick coat of Seche Vite top coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment