Saturday, April 28, 2012

Neutral Eye with Plum Lips with MAC Cosmetics

Yesterday, I wore two of my favorite makeup products of all time: MAC Satin Taupe eyeshadow and MAC Odyssey lipstick. They're both "desert island" products for me. The majority of what I wore today is MAC. As much as I love so many different brands of makeup, if I had to choose only one brand of cosmetics to wear for the rest of my life, I'd definitely choose MAC, because overall, I just love how their products work on me. 

I've got a bit of squinky eyes going on in this first photo -- the sun was really bright!








FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix NC25
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
MAC Pinch O’ Peach blush

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone and blended over onto side of nose bone
MAC Satin Taupe all over lid and into crease
MAC Brun on outer ¼ of lid into crease and on outer V area
MAC Charcoal Brown on upper crease and beneath lower lash line
MAC Shroom in inner corner/tear duct area, on top of Charcoal Brown on upper crease
Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon in Black Smoke smudged along upper and lower lash lines
MAC Brun on top of Smoky Crayon, upper and lower
MAC Charcoal Brown on top of Smoky Crayon and Brun, upper and lower
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
MAC Brun and Charcoal Brown on eyebrows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
MAC Odyssey lipstick


No comments:

Post a Comment