Sunday, April 22, 2012

Plum and Aqua Look of the Day

It's a beautiful day today here on the Front Range in Colorado. The sun is out, there's not a cloud as far as the eye can see, everything is green and blooming. I just can't tell you how much I love spring!

This is the look I wore today. I really like how the aqua under my eyes complements the aqua shimmer in the lid shadow.

I'm so happy it's spring that I thought I'd give you a full-on, toothy smile today!








Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette:

FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3 under eyes
MAC Studio Fix in NC25
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
Clinique Black Honey blush 
Smashbox Fusion Softlights in Baked Stardust to highlight cheeks, nose, forehead
Rock-A-Betty Beauty Suck It Up dusted over cheeks, nose, chin, forehead

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Darling Girl Comet on lid
Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer Palette #63 in crease (see palette map above) 
Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer Palette #52 in upper crease (see palette map above)
Coastal Scents #48 along lower lash line (see palette map above)
MAC Brule on brow bone
Stila Smudge Stick in Blue Ribbon on lower waterline
Coastal Scents #48 to set Blue Ribbon on lower waterline
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Urban Decay Supercurl mascara on upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
L'Oreal Raven eyeshadow on eyebrows
Anastasia brow fix

LIPS:
Revlon Pink Truffle Lip Butter
Darling Girl Planet X Holo-gloss in center of lips

No comments:

Post a Comment