Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shout Outs!

Hi guys, no photos today because I've been a slacker. However, I want to give two big shout outs:

First, a HYOOOOOGE shout out to Erin at erinforevermore blog because she did amazing things to my blog to make it look fabulous! Erin is responsible for the beautiful new banner, the new design and layout. She rescued my blog from looking like it was dying by the side of the road and took it to Fifth Avenue with her aesthetic overhaul. I am so grateful and am thankful forevermore to Erin Forevermore! Many hugs and kisses and sparkles to ya, pretty lady!

Second, I was so excited when, a couple of weeks ago, completely out of the blue, I got an email from a company that wanted to sponsor my blog: SkinCareRx. I was so jazzed to get a blog sponsor and even more jazzed that they're going to enable me to do a giveaway for a gift certificate to their store. Stay tuned for more details, and in the meantime, click the link on my right upper sidebar to go check out SkinCareRx and their sister-sites, Apothica and Skin Botanica. If you've shopped there before, I'd love to hear about your great experiences with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment