Saturday, April 21, 2012

Spring Brights With Sugarpill & MAC

This week's challenge in Never Too Much Sparkle is "Spring Brights". When I think "bright", I think "Sugarpill," so I pulled out a bunch of my Sugarpill and put it to work today. This is the look I came up with.

(Does it look like I'm nekkid? I was wearing a towel! I just hadn't gotten dressed for the day yet.)








Beautiful hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind labradorite jewelry is by Alicia Stardust at Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix NC25
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule over entire lid and brow bone
Sugarpill Tako in inner corner, swept across center area of brow bone
Sugarpill Dollipop on upper crease and beneath lower lash line
Sugarpill Love+ in crease and beneath lower lash line
Sugarpill Poison Plum on outer 1/3 of lid and blended into crease
Sugarpill Afterparty on lid and beneath lower lash line
Sugarpill Lumi lightly dusted over Afterparty
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Blue Ribbon on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
L'Oreal Raven eyeshadow on brows

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
MAC Flash-Mode Lustreglass

No comments:

Post a Comment