Thursday, April 26, 2012

Spring Greens

I have a drawer full of makeup I haven't used yet. I've been trying to shop my own stash and work my way through that drawer to try everything I've bought or received in swaps, so this morning, I grabbed three of the pretty green colors out of the drawer to create today's look. I thought it may have been too green, but a coworker told me it was really pretty and not over-the-top since I was wearing all black today, so my face was really only the only color I was wearing. I really like each of the greens I wore today.










FACE:
Etude House Precious Mineral #23 BB Cream
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3 under eyes
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil
Maybelline Hot Tamale Bouncy Blush


EYES:
TFSIMeow i-prime
Tick:Tock Decay in crease
Tick:Tock Zombie Baby on center of lid
MAC Spiritualize on outer 1/3 of lid, and beneath lower lash lineGeek Chic Kingslayer on inner V and brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lash line
Sephora Nano pencil in Silver Green on waterline set with #26 from Coastal Scents Ultra Shimmer palette (see palette map above)
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Brun and Charcoal Brown on brows
Anastasia Brow Gel


LIPS:
Rock-A-Betty Beauty Clitter lipgloss

No comments:

Post a Comment