Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Brown and Blue EOTD with Urban Decay

I'm still so psyched ever since I discovered I can wear blue -- I just have to wear the right shade and pair it with other colors that compliment my skin tone. I wanted to wear Urban Decay's Hijack today, so I pulled out my UD Book of Shadows IV palette for the first time in a while, and had fun putting together this look.









FACE:
Etude House Precious Minerals #23 BB Cream
Darling Girl Salmon Color Corrector under eyes
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3 under eyes
Lancome Miracle Eclat under eyes
Clinique Black Honey blush
Guerlain Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Hijack in lower center of lid
Urban Decay Lost on upper lid, outer V, in crease, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Bust on middle 1/3 of lower lash line
Urban Decay Midnight Rodeo on upper crease/lower brow bone
Urban Decay Missionary in tear duct area/inner V
Urban Decay Skimp on brow bone and inner nose bone area
Urban Decay Zephyr beneath brows as highlight
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Urban Decay Supercurl mascara

LIPS:
MAC New York Apple lipstick





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sam,

    Your blog post came up in my search results when I searched for Urban Decay Bust eyeshadow. I see that you only used Bust for a part of your lower lash line, but I really love the look you created here! You have the most luminous green eyes (greenish blue, it appears)? Anyway, my medium blue eyes are darker and more "flat" so I don't think I can quite get the stunning effect you did, but I'm going to check out Bust and a couple other shimmery taupes from Urban Decay and see if I can do something similar. I might even be brave and copy your use of Hijack along the upper lash line. Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you so much for the compliment. I definitely need to use Bust as a main lid color but also re-do this look because I did like it, too. Anyway, thanks for checking out my blog!

    ReplyDelete