Friday, May 25, 2012

Bubble Marquee Princess with Chinovi Cosmetics

I can't seem to stop using my Chinovi Cosmetics eyeshadows lately. They're seriously such high quality -- they apply beautifully, practically blend themselves, and wear like iron. I love them!

I had spare time today, so I took photos both in natural lighting and with flash. I think the flash brings out some different aspects of the color both on my eyes and my lips.

The following are all taken in natural lighting, no flash:








The following are all taken with flash:






The flash really shows off the purple holo-shimmer in Darling Girl's Jar of Hearts Holo-Gloss:

FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3 under eyes and on chin
Etude House Precious Minerals BB Cream
Fyrinnae Enrapture blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone and inner nose bone area
Chinovi Cosmetics Bubble on inner 1/3 of lid and tear duct area
Chinovi Cosmetics Marquee on outer 2/3 of lid
Chinovi Cosmetics Princess in crease
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Delinquent under lower lashes
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Brun eyeshadow on brows

LIPS:
MAC Lush-n-Lilac Cremestick Liner
Darling Girl Cosmetics Jar of Hearts Holo-Gloss

1 comment:

  1. Bubble Marquee Princess with Chinovi Cosmetics is a nice article, thanks for your sharing.

    ReplyDelete