Saturday, May 26, 2012

I've Got The Blues with Geek Chic Cosmetics

You know what's crazy? I never wear blues like this, yet I know for a fact that I wore this look last Monday, yet I have no recollection of creating this look! I knew this was a crazy hectic week, but I didn't realize how crazy hectic until I came across my notes and photos for this look and realized I have no memory of it whatsoever. That's nuts! I don't know what possessed me to use these colors together, because I never use blues and silvers like this...but I like it! I think it works. 








FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Etude House Precious Minerals #23 BB Cream
NARS Orgasm blush
Guerlain Meteorites Perles in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Geek Chic Sexy in Suspenders on inner ¼ of lid, upper and lower
Geek Chic Purity Burns on 2nd quarter of lid, upper and lower
Geek Chic Bad Wolf on 3rd quarter of lid, upper and lower
Geek Chic Normandy on outer quarter of lid, upper and lower, and blended into crease
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Stila Smudge Stick Liner in Blue Ribbon on lower waterline
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadows on brows

LIPS:
Darling Girl Cosmetics Satin Lip Stain in Night Owl


1 comment:

  1. So so soft and pretty. Love the pop of color from the lips.

    ReplyDelete