Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Neutral Eye with Berry Lip


I love working with Archetype Cosmetics' eyeshadows so much. It is such a shame that the company (if it even technically exists anymore!) is so shady and unreliable. I have heard so many stories of people placing orders and never receiving them, and in my own case, I had to file a PayPal claim when my order wasn't received and I didn't receive responses to any of my emails. I absolutely do not recommend buying from Archetype, but if you stumble upon a reliable seller or swapper who is destashing Archetype products, I would definitely recommend snagging them... or pointing me to them so I can grab them! They're really amazing quality, and are probably in my top five -- if not top three -- favorite eyeshadows of all time.

Anyway, I have a bunch of Archetype samples that I haven't used yet, so I pulled together a few neutral colors for today's look. I adore all of them, but I'm especially keen on Sticks & Stones, which is such an amazingly shimmery, rich, taupey brown. I really love how this look turned out.









The beautiful, wire-wrapped, OOAK necklace and custom earrings were handmade by my dear friend Alicia Stardust of Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Perfecting Primer
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix NC25
MAC Sheer Select Pressed Powder NC25
Meow Cosmetics Sizzle bronzer
NARS Orgasm blush
Guerlain Meteorites Perles Illuminating Powder in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Archetype Cosmetics Mutually Assured Destruction on inner 1/4 of lid and tear duct area
Archetype Sticks & Stones over rest of lid and beneath center of lower lashline
Archetype Brat Prince in outer V and in crease
Archetype Goddess of Destruction as transition between crease and brow bone
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Dipdown Fluidline on upper lash line
Sephora Nano Eyeliner Pencil in Coffee on waterline set with MAC Brun eyeshadow
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Fresh Supernova mascara on upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 Brow Pencil in Seal Brown
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown on brows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Shiro Cosmetics Less Than Three Intertube


No comments:

Post a Comment