Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pretty Purples & Pinks with Chinovi & Darling Girl

I wanted to wear a pretty purple and pink spring-type look yesterday. I chose to wear Chinovi Cosmetics on my eyes and a beautiful Darling Girl Cosmetics lip gloss. This is what I came up with.


These photos don't show how sparkly the Chinovi eyeshadows are. You can either use your imagination or check out  my swatches here to see their sparkly prettiness!








FACE:
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
Etude House Precious Minerals #23 BB Cream
MAC Pinch O’ Peach blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Chinovi Cake Pop on inner ¼ of lid and tear duct area, beneath inner ½ of lower lash line
Chinovi Hiccup on rest of lid
Chinovi Unicorn beneath outer ½ of lower lash line and in crease
Chinovi Bubble as transition between crease color and brow bone
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadows on brows

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Darling Girl Liquid Kiss Luxe in Audrey


1 comment:

  1. Looking good there. No matter what, I never end up happy with blurples on me. Too blue :)

    Is there anyway I can steal you hair texture?
    It's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete