Sunday, May 13, 2012

Soft, Purple Mother's Day Look

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there! My mom is still mostly housebound after her double-knee replacement a month ago, so I did some baking and took we took brunch to my mom's house and had a really nice time with her.

This is the look I wore today. I love how everything came together so well. It's been a while since my skin has looked quite this amazing, and the makeup went on well, and my hair didn't frizz one bit today. It was a good day for my entire head. :)








FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
Etude House Precious Minerals #23 BB Cream
MAC Studio Fix NC25
Makeup Forever Mist & Fix spray
Meow Sizzle bronzer
Clinique Black Honey blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Archetype Bodice Ripper* on inner corner/tear duct area
Archetype Veil of Shadows* on the rest of the lid
Archetype Bats!* on outer V, blended into crease, and beneath lower lash line
Archetype Candy Corn* as transition between crease and brow bone
E.L.F. Essential Liquid Eyeliner in Black along upper lash line
Vincent Longo The Curl mascara on upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown on brows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
MAC Odyssey lipstick
Philosophy Angel Kiss Lip Gloss in Pretty Please


*For the record, I love Archetype products, but please do not take my use of them as an endorsement for the company. I do not recommend ordering anything from Archetype. Chances are, you won't receive your order. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are such a sweetheart! Thank you, Wendi!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty look!! And I agree about Archetype - nice product but Holly just doesn't care. I've spoken to her a couple times & she's a nice enough lady, she just doesn't seem like a business person. I checked the website about a week ago & it's gone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Marcey. I'm sure Holly's nice. It's just such a shame she ran her business into the ground. I think her products are absolutely amazing -- in my Top 3 Faves, as far as quality goes.

      Delete