Here is a photo taken with flash the first night I did the mani:
Here is a photo taken in indirect natural light the next day. I was already having some pretty bad shrinkage problems because I used Seche Vite as a top coat. I love Seche Vite, but sometimes it spoils a mani so quickly! I did this mani on Wednesday night, and by Friday evening when I removed it, it was looking pretty ratty, partly due to my oily nail beds, but partly due to the SV shrinkage problem.
For this mani, I followed these steps:
1. Applied 1 coat of Sephora Hardening & Strengthening Serum as base coat
2. Applied 1 coat of China Glaze Fast Track over entire nail
3. Painted a stripe of CG Fast Track on the concave part of a Super Blender Elliptical Sponge.
4. Painted a stripe of Sinful Colors Black on Black immediately above, and overlapping, the CG Fast Track on the sponge.
5. Rolled the painted sponge over my fingernail.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 as needed for each nail until full coverage is achieved.
7. Two coats of Seche Vite top coat.