Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blue & Brown FOTD with Moi Minerals & Sugarpill


My inspiration for this look was Lisanne's Oh Katy! look, although I didn't try to do an exact dupe of the look. I was more inspired by the use of Lumi on the lid with brown shadows in the crease. I chose to use some brown shadows that have a blue shift. I love how it turned out. 






My hair's still a little damp!



FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix NC25
Rock-A-Betty Beauty Suck It Up powder
Bare Minerals Warmth
MAC Pinch O’ Peach blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Moi Minerals Cameron on inner crease
Moi Minerals Diego on outer crease
Moi Minerals Swiss Mocha on outer V area
Sugarpill Lumi on lid
Sleek matte black eyeshadow lining lower lashes with Lumi on top
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Benefit They’re Real! mascara
MAC Brun and Charcoal Brown eyeshadows on brows

LIPS:
TheBalm Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Evil Shades Sugar Kisses Whipped Lip Butter in Candied

1 comment: