Friday, June 15, 2012

Lavender Fields at Sunset with Darling Girl

This week, in a makeup group I'm in online, Michelle (from Makeup Mama Michelle) posted this beautiful photo of a lavender field at sunset, thinking it might inspire some pretty makeup looks. 






It was so pretty that I was definitely inspired and this is what I came up with.










One of my favorite things about this look is that it's the first one I've done using Kiss My Sparkle -- a color that Susan at Darling Girl Cosmetics surprised me with this week! It's a gorgeous light pearl with tons of pretty sparkles. I am so excited about this color!





FACE:
Darling Girl About Face Velvet Gel Primer

Darling Girl Salmon Corrector under eyes

Tarte Dark Circle Defense under eyes

Urban Decay Deslick

MAC Studio Fix NC25

Bare Minerals Warmth

Darling Girl Pink Outrage Blush

Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose


EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Darling Girl Glitter Glue

MAC Brule on upper brow bone

Darling Girl Kiss My Sparkle on lower brow bone and tear duct area

Darling Girl Obviously Not A Wig in crease

Darling Girl Seawitch on lid and beneath outer ¾ of lower lash line

Sugarpill Midori on inner ¼ of lower lash line

Darling Girl Die Die My Darling on top of Midori

MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line

Benefit They’re Real! mascara

MAC Brun and Charcoal Brown eyeshadows on brows


LIPS:

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Smitten


4 comments:

  1. This look is so beautiful!!! I would like to know what do you think about the dg velvet gel primer?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leira, thank you so much! I adore DG's Velvet Gel Primer! I think it's very similar to a lot of the silicon primers I've used, but at least for me, a little goes an even further way than the others. It's also more affordable, and doesn't make my oily skin oilier. :)

      Delete
  2. I love this look. The colors are so vibrant and sparkly, I love Seawitch. I really like the lip color you paired the look with too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Seawitch is awesome!

      Delete