Monday, June 18, 2012

Light Yellow & Steel Green for Monday

I love how today's eye look came out. I never would have thought wearing yellow and green would look so good on me, but these shades were really flattering.

Apparently I forgot to a take a picture with both of my eyes closed, and also, my formerly neatly-groomed brows must have gotten mussed up when I put my clothes on. What can I say? It's Monday!







Coastal Scents 88 Cool Shimmer Palette chart was shamelessly stolen from Blix (with her approval).

FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
Urban Decay De-Slick
MAC Studio Fix NC25
NARS Orgasm blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Geek Chic Newb on entire brow bone
MAC Claire de Lune on inner half of lid and blended up into crease
MAC Olive on outer half of lid and blended up into crease
Coastal Scents Cool Shimmer Palette #34 - on top of Claire de Lune
Coastal Scents Cool Shimmer Palette #29 mixed with #33 on top of Olive
Coastal Scents Cool Shimmer Palette #33 beneath lower lash line
MAC Brun to lightly contour inner eye area
Ben Nye MagiCream Liner in Black MC-01 to tightline upper and lower lash lines
Wet'n'Wild Copper eye liner on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Urban Decay Supercurl mascara on upper lashes
MAC Brun on eyebrows
Anastasia Brow Fix

LIPS:
Brazen Cosmetics Lola lip gloss

No comments:

Post a Comment