Saturday, June 16, 2012

Neutral LOTD with Tick:Tock Cosmetics

I got a surprise gift in the mail yesterday: some super cute leopard-print nail polish earrings from Rebecca of Rebecca's Ramblings



See? Aren't they cute?! You can get your own on her Facebook page, Bec's Baubles

Anyway, I wanted to wear these earrings, so I created a neutral look for my clothes and makeup today entirely because of the earrings. I love neutral looks and was happy to use some of my new Tick:Tock Cosmetics samples in today's look. 






Something CRAZY was going on with my curls today!


FACE:
Tarte Dark Circle Defense under eyes

Urban Decay De-Slick
MAC Studio Fix NC25
Clinique Aglow blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MAC Brule on brow bone
Tick:Tock Brit's First Time in crease
Tick:Tock Late Night Burger Gnomes on outer 2/3 of lid
Tick:Tock High Noon on inner 1/3 of lid
Tick:Tock Back To The Future beneath lower lash line
MAC Dipdown Fluidline along upper lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Brun and MAC Charcoal Brown on brows


LIPS:
Smashbox Gingersnapped lipstick


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to try this look since I have the three main eye samples.

    ReplyDelete