Sunday, June 3, 2012

Simple LOTD featuring MAC Heroine

Yesterday, I spent the morning running errands and then the rest of the day lazing around the house. So when I did my makeup, I just wanted something simple and easy, but pretty. I really like how this turned out. On my eyes, I wore Fyrinnae's Te Amo over Darling Girl's Glitter Glue, and it wore like iron for about 15 hours, at which point I washed it off. It definitely would have lasted even longer if I'd have needed it to.

This is my look from yesterday.










The handmade bat necklace was a Christmas gift from my good friend, Blix MoonMaiden

FACE:
Darling Girl About Face primer
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream
Sephora Mineral Foundation in Claire Light #21
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush
Guerlain Meteorites finishing powder in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MAC Brule on brow bone
Fyrinnae Te Amo over entire lid area and blended into Brule
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline to line upper lashes
Benefit They're Real! mascara
MAC Brun eyeshadow on brows

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
MAC Heroine lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment