Thursday, July 5, 2012

Gold Eyeshadow with Royal Blue Liner

My dear friend Toni gave me samples of several eyeshadows from Altered Ego Cosmetics and one from a brand new mineral makeup company called Sugar Skull Minerals. I wanted to create a look using some of the samples I was sent, and this is what I came up with.






I really like the sample from Sugar Skull Minerals. The eyeshadow applied smoothly, evenly, and was easy to work with. I'd like to try more of their eyeshadows now!


Today was hot and humid, and by the time I took this full-face photo, I'd been out-and-about for several hours, and sweated most of my makeup off and my hair was back in a ponytail because of the heat. I'll be happy when Autumn rolls around and this heat is gone!

Queen Bee necklace from birdzNbeez on Etsy.

FACE:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Benefit Erase Paste in Fair
MAC Studio Fix NC25
NARS Orgasm blush
Clinique Matte Bronze bronzer
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Guerlain Meteorites finishing powder in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MAC Brule on brow bone
Altered Ego Nightmares in crease and beneath lower lash line
Sugar Skull Rust on lid
Altered Ego Stellar applied as liner (upper and lower) using Rock-A-Betty Beauty Wet Spot
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Sephora Atomic Volume mascara on upper lashes
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown on brows
MAC Charcoal Brown on brows

LIPS:
Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar

2 comments:

  1. Hi! My name is Vicki (founder of the "up-and-coming" Sugar Skull Minerals)... I would be more than happy to send you some samples :) email me your info and maybe some colors you like
    sugarskullminerals@yahoo.com

    I have about half of my color selection posted on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sugar-Skull-Minerals/424603620907397

    ReplyDelete
  2. well actually just http://www.facebook.com/SugarSkullMinerals would be fine :)

    ReplyDelete