Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Monday's LOTD with Blue/Brown Shadows

Yesterday, I went to lunch with my friend, Blixand then we saw Snow White & The Huntsman. I saw the beginning and the very end, but slept through the entire rest of the movie. I've never done that in a movie theater before. That's how completely boring I thought the movie was. The costumes (well, those that I was awake for) were pretty great, though, especially those of Ravenna, the wicked stepmother. 

Anyway, this is the look I wore yesterday.






Ugh, sorry for the gross hair. It's been so hot here, and I was starting to sweat like crazy!




FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream
Meow Mona Lisa Masterpiece Blush
Smashbox Soft Lights Fusion in Baked Starburst to highlight cheekbones
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Blanc Type on brow bone
Archetype Kitten Toes as transition between crease and brow bone and around tear duct area
Milani Brown Stone in crease and beneath lower lash line
Archetype Northern Lights on lid
MAC Dipdown to line upper lashes and on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They're Real! mascara

LIPS:
Barry M Lipstick #152

2 comments:

  1. Love the blue of the shadow with the blue of your eyes! I made the mistake of seeing Snow White & The Huntsman, too... thankfully it was at the 2nd run theater so I only paid $3 for it, it was so dull! I thought it might at least be visually interesting, but no, the prettiest parts were in the trailer. I have no idea how they managed to make a film so devoid of personality, but... there you go! They did. At least you looked pretty for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sarah! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought it should have been called Snow White & the Zzzzzzzzz. :D

    ReplyDelete