Thursday, July 12, 2012

Purple & Pink LOTD with Little Mouse Ears Cosmetics

Sarah from Little Mouse Ears sent me the most amazing box of goodies a couple of weeks ago. It was packed full of nail polish, eye shadows, blush, lip gloss, lipstick skin care products, tea, cookies, handmade earrings, and even Irish whiskey! I'm sure there was even more that I'm forgetting, because it was one of the funnest boxes of awesomesauce I've ever received. 

In the box were several eyeshadow samples from her new "Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die" collection that was created in homage of Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In addition, there were some eyeshadow and a blush samples from her "NTMS Collection." On top of that, there was a full size jar of "Sam" (my name!) from "The Navy Collection."

Today, I pulled out several of the colors she sent me and put them to use. I really like how these eyeshadows went on very smoothly and were easy to work with. They wore like iron all day long. The blush is super pretty, too. I'm going to need to get a full size of the blush and order several of her nail polishes and Too Weird To Live... collection shadows, as well.

Anyway, I like how today's look turned out. At work today, I got a couple of nice "you look so pretty" compliments, too.





I don't know why the top outline of my lip looks like a different color -- it looked fine in person!

I was late for work, as usual, so my hair's still a bit damp here. 

I took the below photo to show you the super cute earrings that Sarah made. 
I've been needing some pink earrings, and I love these!
There are a bunch of earrings and other jewelry on Little Mouse Ears' site, too.
FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC25
Little Mouse Ears Kota Bear blush
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Guerlain Meteorites finishing powder in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Evil Shades Visible Violet Spectrum Pot
MAC Brule on brow bone
Little Mouse Ears Bazooko's Circus on outer V, outer lid, and blended into crease
Little Mouse Ears Quick Like A Bunny on inner lid
Little Mouse Ears Jaydin Rayne between crease and brow bone
Little Mouse Ears Meghan beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Little Mouse Ears Blue Oyster Cult beneath middle 1/3 of lower lash line
Little Mouse Ears Cream beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line and around tear duct area
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
MAC Charcoal Brown eyeshadow on brows
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Sephora Atomic Volume mascara on upper lashes

LIPS:
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Brazen Burlesque UltraGlaze Lip Gloss

2 comments:

  1. Meghan and Jaydin Rayn are too faves of mine from that collection including Ana. Quick Like Bunny is a nice neutral I think.

    Lovely look and Purples are SOOOOO your colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to try more. I love them all! And thank you -- I love purples!

      Delete