Monday, July 16, 2012

Purple Week! Day #1 with Chinovi Cosmetics

My good buddy, Wendy at Makeup Zombie, put out a challenge of "Purple Week!" I love purple eyeshadows, so I figured this was a challenge I could do. I'm not yet sure who else is doing it, but when I do, I'll be sure to link to their blogs.


I decided to do my first purple look of Purple Week using Chinovi Cosmetics. This is what I came up with. It was really bright for work, so I'll probably wear a bit more subdued purple look tomorrow.











FACE:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U2

Etude House Precious Minerals All Day Strong BB Cream
MAC Pinch O' Peach Blush
Guerlain Meteorites finishing powder in Teint Rose


EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Brule on brow bone
Chinovi Cake Pop in center of lower half of lid
Chinovi Funhouse in half-moon around Cake Pop and beneath middle lower lash line
Chinovi Magic in half-moon around Funhouse, blending to inner corners of eyes 
Chinovi Secrets on outer lid and blended into crease, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Chinovi Last Day as transition between crease and brow bone, and around lower tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
NYX Le Chick Flick Waterproof Mascara
MAC Brun eyeshadow on brows


LIPS:
MAC Pink Poodle Lipglass

No comments:

Post a Comment