Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Red, White & Blue EOTD

Happy Independence Day!

I decided to do a red, white, and blue look today to celebrate the 4th of July holiday. I did a full-face look, but then one of my eyes started watering, and the colors bled together on that eye. So I'm just posting pictures of the one eye that turned out well in the end. I wanted to wear false lashes with this look, but couldn't get them to stick - so annoying!






EYES:
Mineralogie Cream Concealer #U3 under eyes
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule over entire lid
Sugarpill Tako on lid
Sugarpill Afterparty in crease and beneath lower lashes
Sugarpill Asylum to line upper lashes
Ben Nye MagiCream liner in MC-1 Black on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Urban Decay Supercurl mascara on upper lashes

1 comment:

  1. I really like this look!
    Watery eyes are not fun, i have this problem almost every day :-(

    Sparklingluna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete