Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fall is in the Air! with Archetype Cosmetics

I know I haven't blogged in a while. I just haven't been "feeling it." I hope to be better about it now!

Fall is in the air! I love this time of year when everything is still green and the weather's warm, but the morning and evening air have a bit of a nip to them, and the tips of the greenery are starting to turn just the tiniest bit. This is the beginning of my favorite season, and so I wanted to do an eye look today that was inspired by this time of year.



I used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance Lemon Drop
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
MAC Brule on brow bone
Archetype Dirty Blonde on inner corner, inner lower lash line, and on middle brow bone
Archetype Venus Fly Trap on center of lid and middle lower lash line
Archetype Archy on outer lid, in crease, and outer lower lash line
MAC Blanc Type above Dirty Blonde on brow bone
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Sephora Nano eye pencil in Pure White on lower waterline
Givenchy Noir Couture mascara in Satin Black
MAC Brun eyeshadow on brows

3 comments:

  1. Venus Fly trap is gorgeous, I love the hint of green. It looks so pretty paired with the plummy-brown of Archy. Love this look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Helen! Both Venus Fly Trap and Archy are two colors I want to use more often. They're both super pretty.

      Delete
  2. Oh so pretty! I can't wait until Fall and you've solidified my lust for it now.

    ReplyDelete