Thursday, August 23, 2012

Harvest Moon & Electrify Autumnal Nails

I am so in the mood for autumn! I did my nails last week with an autumnal look in mind. I must have been tired because I apparently didn't clean them up and I only took one photo. But I still loved it. I put on two layers of China Glaze Harvest Moon, plus one layer of China Glaze Electrify on top of it. Plus top and bottom coats, of course.

I just love how the red and gold sparkles look over the earthy brown of Harvest Moon. This puts me in mind of the bright red maples juxtaposed against the brilliant golden aspens -- something we'll be seeing here in just about a month. Can't wait!


5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a gorgeous combination! I have Harvest Moon but sadly passed on Electrify- otherwise I'd be copying you and doing this same manicure! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I'll probably do this one again when fall is in full swing.

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty nail polish Sam, I miss fall and winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty combo! I may have to steal your idea. I'm so happy that fall it on its way...it's definitely my favorite season. I already got my fall scrubs for work out and put away all my summer ones. I'm done with summer even if it isn't "officially" fall yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rebecca, you are welcome to "steal" my idea anytime!

      Delete