Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Neutral & Pink LOTD for the Office

I wore a really simple look for work today, but I love how it looked, so I thought I'd post it. My favorite part of is the FOAD lip gloss from Evil Shades, which is described as "sassy fuchsia with violet flecks, pink and blue shimmer. (For those days when everyone can just F.O.&.D.) I really love this lip gloss. The color is perfect for me, and at the end of the year, if I were to pick my favorite items from 2012, I'm fairly certain FOAD would be on my list. 








I purchased the gorgeous wire-wrapped dyed blister pearl pendant from Wyrding Studios. The cute little pink and white dangle earrings were a gift from Sarah at Little Mouse Ears

FACE:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer in Light
MAC Studio Fix powder foundation in NC25
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush

Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance

MAC Brule on brow bone
NYX Walnut Pearl pigment on outer corner of lid, blended into crease, and on outer half of lower lash line
Fyrinnae Moon Child on lid, tear duct area, and inner half of lower lash line
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
Sephora Nano eyeliner pencil in Pure White on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Shu Uemura Hard 9 brow pencil in Seal Brown
MAC Brun eyeshadow on brows

LIPS:
NYX Fuchsia lip liner pencil

Evil Shades FOAD Hardcore Lips lip gloss



4 comments:

  1. Wow, really gorgeous look, and that lip color is great on you! I love how it sort of matches your pink jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is flawless, I love it! It's understated but really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is such lovely feedback!!!

      Delete
  3. I love, love, love this combination of eye color and lip color on you. One of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete