Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The Most Amazing DuoChrome Eyeshadow Ever!

I know I've posted about Virus Insanity's "Clawdeen" eyeshadow before. But I am so in love with it that I decided to post another look using it. It's hands-down my #1 favorite eyeshadow ever. EVER.

Ahhhh!!! Rogue hair, go away!!!



Ha ha, I'm cross-eyed here!




FACE:
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 48
Tarte Smooth Operator concealer in Light
Urban Decay De-Slick makeup setting spray
Bare Minerals Warmth
Moi Minerals Goddess Veil
MAC Pinch O' Peach blush
Bare Minerals Tinted Mineral Veil

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Virus Insanity Clawdeen on lid
Virus Insanity Peach Cobbler around tear duct
Virus Insanity Witchy on outer lid and lower lash line
Virus Insanity Sookie in crease
MAC Lingering eyebrow pencil
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lashes
Sephora Nano eyeliner in Pure White on upper and lower waterlines
Benefit They're Real! mascara

LIPS:
OCC Plum lip tar

7 comments:

  1. I can see why you like this color so much! It is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful eyeshadow! How do you like the Kat von D Lock It foundation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mandy. I actually really like the Lock It foundation. I've been using a very generous sample, and the color is slightly off for me, but the formula is great. I think I like UD's Naked foundation better, though. I'm surprised since last spring, I tried about 10 various foundations from Sephora and disliked every one of them for one reason or another (everything from Tarte to MUFE to Hourglass to Smashbox, etc.), but I like these two, Kat Von D and UD, a lot.

      Delete
  3. That's such a beautiful colour, I've never heard of Virus Insanity before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is amazing, and you managed to photograph it really well, I imagine it would have been hard to capture that beauty on camera! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ! That color is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, ladies! There are so many amazing colors in this eyeshadow -- it's not a duochrome as much as a multi-chrome. there's brown/bronze, rose, aqua/green/blue, gold... it's crazy awesome!

    ReplyDelete