Sunday, September 9, 2012

EOTD with Fyrinnae Te Amo

I did a really simple neutral eye look last week using Fyrinnae's Te Amo as the main lid color. Here is Fyrinnae's description: "This shade is a glowing iridescent copper highlight, almost ghostly, despite how the photos make it appear. A sticky base makes more color come through, but it works well and 'glows' over regular primers." I seem to be reaching for Te Amo a lot lately; it's definitely among my favorite Fyrinnae colors. It's a great color to use when I wear neutral colors to the office, but want to add a little pizzazz to the look.







For this eye look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Fyrinnae Te Amo on entire lid and inner half of lower lash line
Milani Brown Stone on outer lid and blended into crease and outer half of lower lash line
Fyrinnae Polar Bear around tear duct area
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex mascara
For the brows, I used a brow powder that's still in the testing stage by one of my favorite indies

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes! "Te Amo" is one of those colors you just can't go wrong with, it is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Te Amo looks like a great color! I really love glowy shades like this.

    ReplyDelete