Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Petrizzio Plum Noir Lipstick Swatches

The week before last, I received an unexpected package from Rocío of Makeup Like Graffiti blog. Rocío lives in Chile, and one of the lovely gifts she sent me was a lipstick from a Chilean brand called Petrizzio. The shade is Plum Noir. I took one look and knew it would be an absolutely perfect color for me. I love trying makeup from other countries, and this one is really nice -- it's very creamy, and applies with a nice, smooth opacity. I really, really love it. The color is a perfect plum color for fall, and I think I'll be wearing it often!

Look how pretty it is!


The below photo was taken indoors, with flash.

The below photo was taken in indirect natural light, no flash:

Have you ever tried a makeup product from another country that you just loved?

9 comments:

  1. I also got Petrizzio lipstick from the same awesome girl and I love it! That colour suits you and the one I got is like made for me. She's so awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the one she sent Wendi was made for her! Rocio has an amazing ability to pick colors for people! I'd love to see yours on you sometime.

      Delete
  2. This is amazing! How gorgeous?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is a very pretty color! Love it on you. It is so fun getting to try products you wouldn't normally have access to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so, so much, ladies! I'm so glad I have this lippie now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super beautiful color. I am trying to think if I have ever owned any non-American brands (not indie) but I really don't think I have. I have wanted quite a few Sleek products though... their CS is the only thing that puts me off from ordering! Someday I may have someone CP it to me instead. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a gorgeous colour!! When I'm in Taiwan I always try and buy a few new things because they have such cute products :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried a makeup item from another country, maybe except for sweden (but im half swedish). this shade is soo gorgeous :) following!

    ReplyDelete