Saturday, September 8, 2012

Winterberry EOTD with Coastal Scents

I wore this eye look on either Thursday or Friday this week. It's been a crazy hectic week, which is why I can't remember, even though it wasn't that long ago! I used my Coastal Scents Winterberry palette for this look. I really love the Winterberry palette -- such gorgeous colors and endless combinations of colors for so many different, pretty looks. 








For this eye look I used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
Coastal Scents Winterberry #3 as transition between brow bone and crease
Coastal Scents Winterberry #7 in crease
Coastal Scents Winterberry #12 on outer lid and blended into crease and beneath outer half of lower lash line
Coastal Scents Winterberry #10 on center lid
Coastal Scents Winterberry #1 on inner lid and around tear duct area
Coastal Scents Winterberry #5 on inner half of lower lash line
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black on upper lash line
Sephora Nano eyeliner pencil in Pure White on lower waterline
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Flex mascara on upper lashes
Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Pop of Purple on lower lashes
For the brows, I used a brow powder that's still in the testing stage by one of my favorite indies

4 comments:

  1. It is an enticing palette for sure.
    Nicely coordianted colors, eyeshadow #1 gives a lovely warmth to all those purple.

    I am majory partial to peach paired with purple. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really great palette -- great quality, good pigmentation, and all around, I love it!

      Delete
  2. I love purple/violet on you! This looks like a really nice palette, lots of colors I could see myself reaching for really frequently!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sarah. I really love wearing berry colors of all shades, and can't recommend this palette enough!

      Delete