Saturday, October 27, 2012

Brown, Copper, & Green LOTD

I know I haven't blogged all month. It's been a crazy month, and as much as I wanted to blog, I just couldn't find the time. It feels good to be doing it again!

I did this look yesterday. I really loved the eyeshadow colors together, but apparently my eyebrows were a dusty mess! I thought they looked fine until I saw the photos on macro on my computer. Gah! Don't you hate when that happens?

My favorite part of this look is the dusting of a MAC pressed pigment on top of the lid colors. It was just so pretty and sparkly.









FACE:
MAC Prep + Prime Skin
Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer in Light
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
NARS Orgasm Blush
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

EYES:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Brule on brow bone
MAC Coppering on inner 2/3 of lid
MAC Chocolate Brown pigment on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease
Urban Decay Bender on outer corner of lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Naked Lunch on inner corner, and as transition from crease to brow bone
MAC Blanc Type in a thin line along bottom of eyebrow
MAC Deeply Dashing pressed pigment lightly dusted on top of Coppering and Chocolate Brown
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline along upper lash line
Milani Liquid Eye eye liner pencil in Green on lower waterline
Benefit They're Real! mascara on lower lashes
Givenchy Noir Couture mascara in Black Satin on upper lashes

LIPS:
MAC Prep + Prime Lip
Thin layer of Morgana Cryptoria 24K Pumpkin
Revlon Lip Butter in Brown Sugar on top of 24K Pumpkin



2 comments:

  1. You have such amazing lashes, you gorgeous lady! I love the eyeshadows with your eye color, too.

    ReplyDelete