Friday, January 11, 2013

Worksafe Pink/Gray LOTD with Sugarpill

This look was from a week ago. I love seeing pink and gray eye looks, but never think to do those colors on myself. I'm glad I finally remembered. I really wanted to use my Sugarpill since I bought Tiara a year ago but hadn't used it yet! (Yes, I have a hording problem.) However, I had to make it soft and work-safe. 










Gorgeous jewelry is from Moon Maiden Jewelry, owned by my good friend, Blix!

EYES:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Tick:Tock Supernova base
Sugarpill Decora on inner ½ of lid and beneath inner ½ of lower lash line
Sugarpill Tiara on outer ½ of lid and beneath outer ½ of lower lash line
Sugarpill Bulletproof lightly applied to outer V, blended into crease, and beneath outer ¼ of lower lash line
Sugarpill Lumi around tear duct area and lightly dappled over Decora and Tiara
MAC Brule on brow bend
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline lining upper lashes
Sephora Pure White Nano Pencil to line upper and lower waterlines
Diorshow Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum
Sephora Advanced Lash Boost mascara on upper lashes
Benefit They’re Real! mascara on lower lashes
Chinovi Dark Brown and Deep Auburn brow powders
Anastasia Brow Gel

FACE:
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque under eyes and on red patches
Lipsi Cosmetics Aphrodite Powder to set corrector under eyes
Make Up Forever High Definition Primer in Neutral
Paula’s Choice Resist Foundation in Light
MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC25 to set foundation
MAC Pinch O’ Peach blush
Benefit Stroke of Light to highlight cheeks, nose, and cupid’s bow
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose as finishing powder

LIPS
Urban Decay Lip Primer Potion
Darling Girl Cosmetics Almost A Ghost holo-gloss layered over MAC Odyssey lipstick 

No comments:

Post a Comment