Saturday, February 9, 2013

Brown, Gold, & Green Look with MAC Cosmetics

So much for my no-/low-buy. I went to the MAC store this week to pick up some stuff for a friend who didn't have access to it, and I sort of had an accident involving my wallet. To tell the truth, it was worth it! I'm loving everything I bought, so I did a look yesterday using some of the new goodies I picked up.










Jewelry from Elements & Artifacts.

FACE:
Urban Decay Naked Skin BB
Bobbi Brow Corrector - Light Bisque
Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay Finishing Powder to set corrector
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural
Meow Cosmetics Mona Lisa blush
Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
Guerlain Meteorites Teint Rose

EYES:
TheBalm Cosmetics Put A Lid On It eyelid primer
MAC Brule all over brow bone
MAC Antiqued on outer 1/3 of lid, blended into crease
MAC Woodwinked on middle 1/3 of lid, blended into crease and beneath middle 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Tempting on inner 1/3 of lid, blended into crease 
MAC Smutty Green on outer V, lightly lining outer 1/2 of upper lashes, and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Morgana's Crypt Olivette glitter on outer 1/3 of lower lash line
MAC Blanc Type under brows and around tear duct area
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner pen along upper lash line
Christian Dior Maximizer Lash Plumping Serum and Primer
Sephora Advanced Lash Boost mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix 
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Deep Auburn
Anastasia Brow Gel

LIPS:
MAC Spice lip liner
MAC Strength lipstick

3 comments:

  1. Naughty naughty! You look gorgeous though, a really pretty colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!! This looks beautiful :-) The colors are very lovely on you! :-)
    I'm a new follower :-) Feel free to visit me on my blog if you'd like :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've followed you back. I love your looks!

      Delete