Monday, April 29, 2013

The Perfect Red Lipstick - Burberry Lip Velvet Military Red No. 310

Disclosure: This post features an item that was a gift.  
 
I did a favor for a sweet friend of mine, and in return, she gave me the most amazing gift: a tube of Burberry Lip Velvet in Military Red No. 310. I have been lusting after this particular red lipstick for several months now, but I just couldn't bring myself to spend $30 on a lipstick when I already have so many beautiful red lipsticks. I kept looking it up online, wistfully sighing as its gorgeousness completely mesmerized me.
 
And now, because of my amazingly generous, sweet friend, look what I own!
 
 

 
 
I swear this is the prettiest red lipstick I own. It kicks the @$$ of and cleans up the sidewalk with my former favorite red lipstick. It truly is everything I thought it would be. I hope to find time in the future to get back to blogging regularly, and most definitely plan to feature this amazingly gorgeous red lipstick in some looks.
 
What is your favorite red lipstick?

1 comment: