Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Autumn LOTD with Chinovi Cosmetics

I have nothing to disclose. 

Autumn is in full swing here in the Rocky Mountain region, which means that we're surrounded by trees with the most vibrant and amazing fall colors--cinnamons, pumpkins, and golds--and of course, the evergreens are still a verdant green.

I've worn this look several times over the past couple of months and love it so much that I figured I'd do it for a blog post. I wore three of my favorite Chinovi Cosmetics eyeshadows: Punkins, Kettle, and Sauced. I really love how they make my blue eyes pop!







EYES
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Chinovi - Punkins on inner 1/3 of lid and beneath inner 1/3 of lower lash line
Chinovi - Kettle on middle 1/3 of lid and beneath middle 1/3 of lower lash line
Chinovi - Sauced on outer 1/3 of lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Wet'n'Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair/Light on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brows, inner corner, and beneath outer corner
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Olive on waterline
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black along upper lash line
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix
Chinovi brow powder in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn

FACE
Illamasqua Emerge Cream Pigment blended with Dermablend Quick-Fix Illuminator in Pearl to cover undereye circles
CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Buff Beige
Wet'n'Wild Coverall Pressed Powder in Fair/Light
Chinovi blush - unreleased shade
Guerlain Meteorites in Teint Rose

LIPS
Wet'n'Wild Cherry Bomb lipstick

1 comment: