Friday, October 18, 2013

EOTD with Darling Girl's Oh The Horror Collection

I bought these products.


I have been really having fun playing with Darling Girl Cosmetics' "Oh The Horror" collection of Halloween eyeshadows. I plan to swatch the collection this weekend, assuming we have some decent sunshine. 

In the meantime, I used Seven Days Later, I Am Pain, and Death By Unicorn in today's look. I really love how I Am Pain looks over the black base. 




Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance all over lid/brow bone, and beneath lower lashes
Tick:Tock Cosmetic's Infinity Eye Shadow Base in Black Hole on lid only
Darling Girl Cosmetics (DGC) Glitter Glue all over lid/brow bone, beneath lower lashes
DGC I Am Pain on lid and beneath lower lash line
DGC Seven Days Later on outer corner of lid and beneath lower lash line
DGC Death By Unicorn in crease
DGC Calla on brow bone
MAC Blanc Type to highlight beneath brow
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black along upper lash line
Elizabeth Mott It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn


8 comments:

  1. So pretty !! I need to place my order with this collection soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing collection. I took swatch photos yesterday and should have a post of swatches up soon!

      Delete
  2. Super pretty! Can't wait for my order to come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're going to love whatever you got!!!

      Delete
  3. Nice to see you back! (yay for remembered passwords.) I Am Pain is an AHmazing color!

    ReplyDelete