Wednesday, October 30, 2013

EOTD with Sugarpill Cold Chemistry Palette

Some products in this post were gifts and some were purchases I made.  


A couple of days ago, I posted about receiving Sugarpill's Cold Chemistry palette as a gift from a wonderful friend. Today, I have my first look using all four colors from the palette. 

So many looks you see online using Sugarpill are so over-the-top bold and bright, but I prefer to use the colors in a more wearable way for daytime/office wear. The Cold Chemistry eyeshadows applied very smoothly and practically blended themselves. My little crystal ball tells me I'll be using these eyeshadows a lot more in the future!






What I Used:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light on brow bone
Sugarpill Soot & Stars on outer 1/3 of lid and beneath outer 1/3 of lower lash line
Sugarpill Subterranean on middle 1/3 of lid
Sugarpill Elemental Chaos in crease and beneath lower lash line
Sugarpill Diamond Eyes on inner 1/3 of lid and inner corner and to blend out Elemental Chaos
MAC Mineralized Skin Finish Light on brow bone
Starlooks Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil on waterline
Sugarpill Bulletproof to set waterline pencil
Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper along upper lash line
Benefit They're Real! mascara
Anastasia Brow Fix
Chinovi Cosmetics brow powders in Dark Brown and Dark Auburn
Benefit They’re Real! mascara

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't warm up to this palette. I don't see how it could work on my yellow skin.
    But you make the shadows look really enticing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks. I have fairly yellow skin, too, and hopefully these shadows like me as much as I like them!

      Delete