Sunday, October 13, 2013

Geek Chic Cosmetics Witchcraft & Wizardry Collection

I have nothing to disclose.


Geek Chic Cosmetics recently released a Harry Potter-inspired collection of eyeshadows called Witchcraft & Wizardy. Before I went on vacation last month, I ordered a limited edition set of the shadows that came packed in a cute little tin. When I got back from my vacation, it was waiting for me, and I ripped right into it. (I used each color right away, and shared some of the colors with a friend, which is why the jars don't look fresh and clean. I didn't think to take photos before using the shadows from this collection.)

Here is the outside of the limited edition tin: 



Here is a photo of the colors packed in the tin with the cute labels on top: 



These are bottom labels with the color names and ingredient information:



These are what the eyeshadows look like in their jars: 



These swatches were taken in natural lighting. (My apologies that they're a little messy--I had lost track of time and was about to be late to a lunch date with a friend, and so I chose to pound out some quick swatches.)

Top, L-R: House Elf, Always, Mischief Managed
Bottom, L-R: Headmaster, Golden Trio, You Know Who


These swatches were taken with flash:

Top, L-R: House Elf, Always, Mischief Managed
Bottom, L-R: Headmaster, Golden Trio, You Know Who


Today, I wore Mischief Managed as a single-color wash with You Know Who used as eyeliner*. I think these are my two favorite colors from this collection, although I really like all of the colors and hope to use them and the other colors in more looks soon. 




* I did use Truffle and Peach from the Sleek iDivine Primer Palette on my lids prior to applying the eyeshadow, which is why Mischief Managed looks slightly deeper on my eye photos than on my hand swatch. 

3 comments:

  1. Mischeif Managed is really nice but those JARS. They could have anything at all in them they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischief Managed does such wonders for your eyes. Great choice!!

    ReplyDelete